VAPING AND ECIGARETTES
Healthy Lifestyles IOW’s top tips for e-cig safety
○ Obtain products only from a registered, reputable retailer
○ Use your e-cigarette as intended and only for you. Don’t modify it in any way
○ Reduce your risk: Use your vape as a temporary aid to quit smoking.
○ Our vaping voucher scheme is intended as a temporary measure to help you give up tobacco during the programme.
Ask your adviser or local vape shop about cutting down nicotine levels and usage to reduce any possible long term risk.
○ Charge your device safely using the manufacturer’s charger
○ Use only approved, regulated e-liquid sold from a reputable retailer
○ Don’t vape THC substances (the main active compound in cannabis) or oil-based liquids
○ Keep all devices and liquids out of reach of children
Where Can I Use My e-Cig Vouchers?
Please remember your voucher must be used within a week of issue and can only be redeemed in person. For a full list of terms and conditions please refer to your voucher. Please do contact the team on 01983 642 369 if you have any questions around using your e-cig voucher.
Your Smokefree voucher can be used in the following locations:
179 High Street
18 St Thomas’ Square
MCF Vapes (Newport)
69 Pyle St
Tel: 07730 333 329
Ape Vapes (Newport)
51 St James’ St
Tel: 07539 886 297
Ape Vapes (Shanklin)
47 High Street
Isle of Wight
Tel: 01983 866144
Shanklin Vapours (Shanklin)
29a Regent St
Tel: 07801 920 352